Commitment to Your Privacy
Thank you for visiting Nextility (www.nextility.com).To better protect your
privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information, practices and the choices you
can make about the way your information is collected and used by us. Because we gather
certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy
surrounding the capture and use of that information.
Sharing of Information
Nextility will never share or sell information about individual users with any
third party except to comply with applicable law or legal process or to protect personal
safety of our users or public.
The Information We Collect and Track
Nextility gathers two types of information about users:
Voluntary submissions: Through our website, you can request product and services
Your personally identifiable information may be required to engage in these activities as well as to receive products and services that you may have requested. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected on our website include but are not limited to:
name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, business type and utility
Types of channels where you can submit voluntary information:
- Contact Us /Request a Quote forms: We offer forms for users to contact our customer service, sales, management, etc. to request information, ask a question or get response to anything of relevance. Your information will not be sold or shared with any third party.
- Electronic newsletters: We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Nextility gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
- Polling: We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user.
- Surveys: Nextility may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience
- Tracking: We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our web pages or use our applications, such as the type of browser and operating
system you are using, your IP address, your device identifiers, your Internet or wireless
service provider, and location-based information.
How We Use the Information
Voluntary Submissions: Nextility may use the information you provide voluntarily
to fulfill requests for our products and or services, to respond to inquiries about offerings
and to offer other products, programs or services that may be of interest. We may also use
any information given by you to enhance your experience on our site, whether to provide
interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based
on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that you voluntarily provide in order to send out
electronic newsletters and to enable you to participate in polls, surveys, etc. We send out
newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule and occasionally send out special editions
when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing.
Tracking: Nextility uses tracking information to determine which areas of our sites
users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual
users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build
a better service for you. We track search terms entered in search function as one of many
measures of what interests our users.
Nextility operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and
password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed
and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information
provided by our customers.
Privacy Options – Opt Out Policy
We give users options wherever necessary and practical.
Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our e-newsletter(s)
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Switch
so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what
circumstances we disclose it.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about Nextility’s Privacy Notice or its
implementation please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
by clicking on the Contact Us page. You can also send mail to the following address:
Attention: Consumer Care
1606 20th St NW, 2nd Floor
Washington, DC 20009